Sunday, Jan 25
Snowy and cold, between zero and 10 ab0ve all day. I awoke with muscle aching, stuffiness, and sneezing; skipped church and visit to Viola at noon. Connie went . I am feeling better now; just a winter bug, I guess.
A week from today will be the first day of February, and a week from tomorrow will be Groundhog Day, and the birthday of a certain good Dork, who is very good natured (usually, anway) about seeing his shadow and getting a lot of kidding. . I don't know--he might snarl this year. Better be careful.
The only thing is, when it is this cold, and some snow, it is rather confining. Would like to go for a Sunday drive, but, I would not like to slide off one of these steep Montana road embankments.
Just talked to David, in Oklahoma City. He goes to Tulsa, next week, then to Monterrey , Mexico, then to Mexico City. He had hoped to have some time to visit Montana, but he has to do some tech work in Los Angeles, between shows, and may not make it.
KWM
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uncle Kenn -
You published this at the bottom of a long list of comments under "Hmm." Was afraid it would get lost, so i made it its own post.
Glad you are feeling a bit better. How was your concert?
P.S. Uncle MDM, yes, this is the right blog!
Post a Comment