This is the bird feeder Duane made recently from venting materials. I had been buying clear plastic ones from Kmart (at $20 a pop) but they didn't last too long. The plastic became brittle & the squirrels knocked them over & they shattered. I don't think we have to worry about squirrels with this one. It reminds me of the feeders in Grandpa's chicken house.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Bird Feeder
This is the bird feeder Duane made recently from venting materials. I had been buying clear plastic ones from Kmart (at $20 a pop) but they didn't last too long. The plastic became brittle & the squirrels knocked them over & they shattered. I don't think we have to worry about squirrels with this one. It reminds me of the feeders in Grandpa's chicken house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good looking birdfeeder
gem
You could probably start marketing those up there!
ok
I love feeding and watching the birds ( am taking care of my mom, 90, here in the mountains)
Post a Comment