Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday morning

Clear and frosty.



New battery in car, and it was in the garage.



Cheri has driven it to work.



The tea is all gone.



No excuses.



The cabinetry work awaits.



The new blog begs my time and focus.



Do you really want to know this stuff?



Like:



Our cat had to be put to sleep on Saturday and Amber's cat on Monday?



Mother-in-law is in hospital with pneumonia?



Being laid-off for 33 weeks?



Still drawing unemployment compensation?



Cheri has rotator cuff surgery next Tuesday.



I am not a nurse. I will be a nurse next week?



Below are pictures of a reading stand I made for our reading habits.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat book reading stand, and medicine chest...

I have to go today to bid on building an entertainment center for someone - likely oak.

And bidding on finishing a basement - in the house we built - buyers want the basement finished, so have to bid high enough to make money but low enough to not lose the sale.

Sorry to hear of the family illnesses and loss of cats. We are doing ok, at the moment.

Kathryn said...

Wow, Uncle Ron. You've had quite a week. I hope it has gotten better for you. The book stand/cabinet is lovely.